Thursday 14 April 2016

100WC Week#13 by my name is JEFF

I'm last to bat, last inning my, hearts beating.  But I'm confident I feel like I could take on a whole army. I go up to the plate I'm ready to bat !!STRIKE ONE!! the umpire yells !!STRIKE TWO!! the ump screech's. Now I'm ready, I point to the center field. My team starts cheering. The pitcher throws the ball !!CRACK!! I jog to first. I see a spot at the corner of my eye I ignore it but the spot just grew and grew I look but its to late.

4 comments:

  1. It's a very creative story! Though I don't understand how to the baseball was hit, and then you ran to the base, and it hit you. Also there are some commas in the wrong places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some commas you need to add and that you miss placed. There are some words about baseball that we don't all understand, so you might want to be clear. Otherwise great story!

    Please note: You might want to change your background because i can't see your story properly. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is really good and you have a good ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is really good and it's a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete